Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 21-03-2023 13:03:14

kidcudi
Nouveau membre

Should I get a debt consolidation loan?

I am just learning how to take care of my finances in my early 30s. I just paid off my car and all I have is a mortgage...and 9k of credit card debt on a CC with 22.5 percent APR ? I know I fucked up and let my spending get away from me...and then the debt snowballed from the interest. I have decent credit (730s) and I looked into a loan from LightStream. I can get a 9k loan at 12.5 percent APR for 36 months with a minimum payment of 300 dollars. I have budgeted to spend 500 a month on the loan if I go for it. Does this sound like a good idea? I am so stupid when it comes to finances but I was advised to read the fine print on the loan agreement for any charges such as balance transfers, origination fees, etc. LightStream says they charge no fees. Thanks to anyone who reads this and responds...I am so ashamed of this debt and I want to get this monkey off my back.

#2 21-03-2023 14:28:01

theblisterexists
Nouveau membre

Re : Should I get a debt consolidation loan?

I've been in debt, so I probably know that getting out of debt takes time and effort, but there are companies like tripoint lending bbb that can help. Check out their reviews to decide if they are the right fit for you.
Good luck!

Pied de page des forums