Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 23-03-2019 12:15:48

flystly
Nouveau membre

My Shoe Store and Yeezy 700 Mauve

My Shoe Store and Yeezy 700 Mauve

buy Yeezy 700 Static Outlet with best price Mauve Future photo by Scott Schure Yeah, so now I have copped. At one point as I followed the sales trends of the adidas Yeezy 700 Mauve on StockX, adidas.com and google news searches, I noticed that adidas estimated via adidas.com that the shoes were expected to sell out in 2 hours. They went into day 2 at least in headlining portions of adidas’s digital presence, most notably on the mobile version of their website. They are dope sauce though and as I type this I am waiting for two pair to come to me, with one pair I won the chance to purchase from Sneakersnstuff.com traveling across the Atlantic to come home I think.
I plan on getting some daylight glam shots of these puppies, so that I can add them to this story before I publish. Or I could publish now with a stock adidas yeezy photo and replace with my own work later. According to adidas I can return the order. I tried to cancel a day later on that one but the shoes had already been released. So check your local adidas outlet because I plan on calling there next to see if they will give me my money back and then who knows maybe they will wind up on the shelf. In other news I got some Penny 2s in Atlantic blue with the swoosh at $75 which StockX reports as half market value. I hope they return a nice 35% in under 2 years. To net just my 75 plus 12 shipping I would have to sell them for at least $100. This shoe craze I am going through has hit a point where it must transition into primarily sell transactions. To date I have sold five shoes and am down a bit. The part of that trend where I am down must change too. I have to think of a glamorous locale to snap some glam shots of the unboxing of the Yeezy 700 Mauves. I figure my yoga mat is as glam as it gets in my abode. I am going to get you a shot of those Penny 2s being unboxed right now. Shiza, I just mailed my return to myself on East Bay. I hope that doesn’t cost me too much. Here they are again the Kyrie 4s Decades Pack 80s yoga mat style this time. Nike Kyrie 4 80s Decades Pack by Scott Schure So, these are turning into a debacle I hope to solve tomorrow.
Shouldn’t be much of a debacle. I will definitely consider keeping them while I sleep tonight and it is getting late so… It is tomorrow, 10:20am the Air Max 1 Solar Daisy are being reported by the SNKRS app as sold out, which at $150 a pair is no small feat to accomplish. All four new color ways of the M2k Tekno are sold out in my size. The drops on those shoes happened at 8am. Over at StockX the shoes collectively have probably sold maybe 5 pairs at well above retail. The most liquid a shoe investment gets is like 4–15 or so sales of a shoe in a day according to sales data visible on StockX. The only new colorway of the M2k Tekno that is on StockX is Pueblo Brown and it hasn’t sold a pair today. The M2k Tekno are available at sneakersandstuff.com in some of the new colorways in my size still for $99 plus $15 shipping. Still gotta pack the Kyrie 4s, almost sadly. I am calling this shoe store hobby sneaker gambling.
The most important thing to consider when researching shoe investments is one should aim to be getting half of the shoe’s purchase price for the shoe used on a site like ebay.com or mercari.com. I think I am going to paint the swoosh on my Zoom all outs. Nike Zoom All Out Low Olive by Scott Schure The color the swoosh on the left I plan on making the color orange it the the shoe on the right. I think I will accomplish this with nail polish or something from ACE Hardware. I already check home depot and they had a tempting appliance repair porcelain look in white. I want to do it orange though. Then I am going to where them for a while and drop them on mercari.com for $65 and probably list them in “good” instead of “like new” condition being I painted them. I can mention I wore them for only a couple weeks of wear at most that I paid $91 for them at East Bay. I found them for sale for $89 on a site that seems to be selling knock off Yeezy Boost 350 V2s. Adios til some days in the future… The future is now bitches, here are those custom Zoom All Out olives with the custom orange… Nike Zoom All Out photo by Scott Schure

#2 28-03-2019 03:21:21

xeniia
Nouveau membre

Re : My Shoe Store and Yeezy 700 Mauve

The store has many beautiful sports shoes, I love them!

play game dead zed 2

Pied de page des forums