Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 25-10-2022 15:26:47

Oliver222
Nouveau membre

Guidelines for studying ACIM - Center for A Course in Miracles

Course and many students have benefited from their teaching, especially at the beginning of their study when there is so much new to be learned. However, the Course is essentially self-study. There is no “official” teacher training for ACIM. No person or organization can lay claim to that role. The Course states that anyone who has completed the Workbook can be called a “teacher.”

But it also says we are all both teachers and students. We are equals as brothers and sisters. Another thing to keep in mind is that while many know the Course and its words well and consider themselves teachers, there is no guarantee that they understand or practice it consistently. Some may claim authority—that only their understanding of the Course is the correct one and that others are wrong. Some commingle the Course’s message with other spiritual teachings, which risks muddying the waters.

This can be especially confusing for new students. Therefore, if you’re drawn to a particular teacher, by all means, learn all you can from them. But remember that when it comes to A Course in Miracles there are no experts, gurus or saints. We are all both students and teachers—we teach and learn from everything we do or say—and the Course itself holds all the answers we need. 

Longtime students share their wisdom while newer students can ask questions that spark helpful discussion. But groups can also still e-learning when dominated by a leader who insists that they and they alone understand the Course. In all things, we are wise to use discernment and trust our inner guidance in determining whether or not a particular study group or teacher will be helpful. 

The Course itself says nothing about learning from an outside teacher. It does, however, have a great deal to say about learning from our Inner Teacher. One of the cornerstones of ACIM is the idea that we each have within us an Inner Teacher, which the Course calls the Holy Spirit, Who is the Voice for God. (Please note that it is the Voice for God, not the Voice of God.)

#2 25-10-2022 17:52:34

Oliver222
Nouveau membre

Re : Guidelines for studying ACIM - Center for A Course in Miracles

A Course in Miracles ACIM to experience a consistently peaceful state of mind. The purity of the message he shares points directly to the Source. For over 35 years, David has traveled to 44 countries across 6 continents to extend the message that Truth is available for everyone, for more check this    acim

#3 26-10-2022 19:07:00

Oliver222
Nouveau membre

Toto Site ✅️Safe Playground ✅️ We are preemptively recommending certain Toto sites that have been verified by major sites, and we are doing our best to provide services to all visiting members through the eat-and-run verification service.    안전놀이터

#4 18-11-2022 12:36:18

Oliver222
Nouveau membre

The easiest and fastest way is to buy a vfxAlert subscription in the official Google Play store, then XPAY offers two more options for paying by card.    vfxAlert PAYBIS

#5 20-11-2022 08:41:40

Oliver222
Nouveau membre

Our first wish is to provide you with a better solution to solve your problem. So, kindly if you don’t get any solution then mention it in the comment section.    fifa world cup 2022 schedule

#6 13-02-2023 13:03:44

Oliver222
Nouveau membre

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.    必利勁邊度買

#7 16-02-2023 06:36:40

Harmerysa39
Nouveau membre

I enjoy every one of the post, My spouse and i liked, I might like additional data using this type of, since it can be pretty nice., Regards created for supplying.    west palm beach financial advisor

Pied de page des forums