Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 25-10-2022 10:57:34

firow190
Nouveau membre
Lieu : Munich

Purchase the dream

The world is colorful. Let’s do whatever you want. Travelling, go camping, studying abroad, .. When you are young with less preoccupation, it’s ideal time to explore the world and purchase your dream.
My dream is travelling around the world. I really like doing crazy things with my soulmate. I have Tom. We have common interest. I suddenly met him in magical summer.
We now become close friend. We start our goal with EU country this autumn and winter holiday. We intend to fly to Ireland this Chistmas. We are member of trekking team so we love wild road. The plan is spending three day in Netherlands, 4 days in French, 3 day in Denmark. I love flowers, and Tom loves wild roads.
All we need to carry is luggage, essentials like compass, paper map, and smartphone. I often use bing maps app. It support all the things I want. It’s my favourite app. It displays roads and even traffic black points. I can go to any address without worrying about errors. In addition, the language translation software on the phone is also very convenient, if we have difficulty communicating. I know a little bit of spanish, so maybe that helps a bit.

Pied de page des forums