Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 18-08-2022 12:32:58

Oliver222
Nouveau membre

The Major Questions: The Ideas of Prayer and Miracles

Considering that, if today a aware, clever God-like entity seemed (God-like, i.e. not alone an alien from yet another world) and exercised these functions, can we perhaps not fairly brand the acts remarkable? I'd posit yes. They would be remarkable, despite maybe not violating the laws of nature, because they rest beyond, well beyond, current and also near-future individual potential and because they epitomize and are in keeping with the motivations of a God-like entity.

Notice the distinction. The technology included, nevertheless advanced, doesn't quality the action as a miracle. All things considered, I've stipulated that the engineering lies within natural law, and possibly even some much potential individual capability. The action rises to a marvelous level on the timing of the action. This God-like entity, perhaps not with a mysterious strategy, but with a supernatural capacity, has used a engineering prior to mankind's capacity to take action and before mankind's knowledge of how it works.

Ergo, within my see, no presumption should occur that, claim Christ, violated the laws of nature. That type of believed does take people external convention. Many might respond number require exists to "foolish down" miracles - scripture, discovery and theology help a opinion that God can, did and does break the regulations of nature.

That is fine. Nevertheless, my judgment remains - reported miracles could symbolize request with a God-like entity of sophisticated technology, and further, that this kind of application, being beyond, properly beyond a course in miracles audios, the human functions at the time, suits the thought of a miracle. This broader - but in my brain still legitimate - conception of miracles somewhat, even severely, impedes my maintaining, with certainty, the non-existence of miracles.

In recent situations, we appear perhaps not to see large-scale or undisputed miracles. Number beach has opened, no crowd of hundreds has been fed, number military has crumbled at the title of God. Undoubtedly, the Catholic Church does maintain a list of unexplainable healings, which they have categorized (after pretty exhaustive consideration) as miracles. But to many non-believers, the possible lack of a recognizable reason more precisely shows the issue of scientific information and investigatory tools, not the ability of a God.

Pied de page des forums