Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 02-04-2022 11:12:51

gabriel
Nouveau membre

Minecraft Redstone Contraptions

Does any other individual dislike the Redstone stuff on Minecraft? Whenever I make stuff it works when I made then I save the game and get off and when I get back overall thing is so messed up. Leading when I attempt to switch off Redstone lights it switches off however when I eliminate power going to the light it actually remains off and when I dig surrounding it, it actually remains off.

#2 04-04-2022 06:30:44

amajnika
Nouveau membre

Re : Minecraft Redstone Contraptions

Hello Gabriel, Redstone torch can be turned off in Minecraft by requiring a Redstone Circuit. To have a good functioning Redstone Circuit you will have a good amount of Redstone, so just mine some of it at y level 0-15. After gathering your Redstone you should make a Redstone Circuit. It is simple to make such a circuit by holding the Redstone Dust in your hand and placing it on a block of dirt, you will see that it will be connected to the other block. Now you have to place a block at the end of your Redstone Circuit, make it as long as you want it to be. The block being utilized should be a Full Block that is not crystal clear or your system will not function. Ensure that the block is touching the Redstone Circuit as you will have to place a Redstone Torch at the top of your block that is linked to the Redstone Circuit. At the end, after that you have made your circuits and included the Redstone Torch, interconnect the circuit to a lever, so just utilize it to turn off your Minecraft Redstone Torch whenever you need. For more information like that, go for https://exputer.com/guides/how-to-turn- … one-torch/ now.

#3 05-04-2022 07:09:31

looneyhans
Nouveau membre

Re : Minecraft Redstone Contraptions

Great site keep posting more!  tell me more

Pied de page des forums