Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 22-01-2024 06:08:59

BenLee
Nouveau membre

Australian Open news

Elina Svitolina retired hurt early in the first set of her Australian Open fourth round meeting with Linda Noskova, while Victoria Azarenka was upset by Dayana Yastremska.

Svitolina was left in tears after she was forced to retire due to a back injury early in the first set, handing Czech teenager Linda Noskova a spot in her first Grand Slam quarter-final on Monday.

Meanwhile, Yastremska sent two-time champion Azarenka tumbling out as the 23-year-old Ukrainian prevailed 7-6 (7-6) 6-4 to book a spot in the last eight.

#2 22-01-2024 11:17:00

Nedion
Nouveau membre

Re : Australian Open news

Hello! I try to avoid news that may involve politics. I like tennis but it's not the best option for a spectator. The ideal sport is classic soccer. Thousands of people bet on matches through melbet.com I believe that this is the best indicator of the popularity of the sport. You can check my words using the statistics on the website.

#3 25-01-2024 18:21:58

MoseProhaska
Nouveau membre

Re : Australian Open news

One of the things that you should not miss while taking a break is visiting tunnel rush. This place brings together many of the best games that you can find and love them.

Pied de page des forums