Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 22-12-2023 10:18:19

Lavarda
Nouveau membre

How to do homework quickly and easily?

You have to start your homework right after school
According to the research of the German psychologist G. Ebbinghaus, for better memorization, a student must repeat the material covered in class, observing certain periods of time (immediately after studying, after 20 minutes, after 40 and after 8 hours).

By the end of the last lesson, the student barely has 40% of the material he covered at the beginning of the day.
So you need to start doing your homework immediately after class, before the knowledge you learned during the day has completely disappeared from your head.

I think that for an elementary school, an excellent option is to do lessons during after-school hours (provided that there is a calm atmosphere there and the children are not “standing on their ears”). They just went through the new material and immediately after lessons they reinforce it. As for middle and high schools, it is possible to do homework in the office of the class teacher or subject teacher.

What happens when a child does homework in the evening or even a few days after he received it? By the time a student sits down to study, he does not remember more than half of the theory. There is no motivation to study, since you have to look into the textbook, look for the right paragraph, remember the rules - strain more than you should. It’s easier to copy it from a textbook or from a neighbor at your desk.

If your child has a club or section after school, it is better to do homework the next morning
Children often engage in various sports in parallel with school. For example, when I was a schoolboy, I went to the volleyball and basketball sections. After them, I returned home at 10 pm; I had absolutely no energy for homework.

Thanks to my parents, who treated me with understanding and intuitively made the right decision. Since they left for work very early, they got me up at five in the morning, and I arrived at school at seven. I had exactly an hour and a half to do my homework. And I did great. It's very good to think with a fresh head.

Of course, doing homework in the morning is more difficult than immediately after class, but it is much better than in the evening, when you feel sleepy.

You need to start with your favorite subject
If a student starts homework with an unloved subject, this will most likely make him irritable. This means that he will lose motivation to learn and will hardly want to continue. Therefore, you need to start your lessons with your favorite tasks.

When you start with your favorite (easy) subject, it comes out faster.
I took some simple topic, quickly read it, did the exercise - and the first homework is ready. There is positive reinforcement of the task - success, and the child takes on the next lesson with interest.

#2 22-12-2023 10:41:35

Martisha
Nouveau membre

Re : How to do homework quickly and easily?

In fact, I always thought that the only way for me to forget about homework was to do nothing and get a bad grade. However, now I started using the service https://writemyessays.com/do-my-assignment.html and realized that this is an excellent solution to do my academic assignments in any subject quickly and easily. I advise everyone to take note of this, especially those who do not like boring paperwork.

Pied de page des forums