Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 13-12-2023 06:59:37

BenLee
Nouveau membre

Mens first tattoo ideas

If you are planning to get your first tattoo we think that this article about tips for getting a tattoo might help you. Applying a tattoo is one of the important tasks of a tattoo parlor. It is necessary to properly prepare the skin so that during the tattoo a person doesn’t feel severe pain, and after that he doesn’t encounter unpleasant moments.

“Beginners” are advised to choose the shoulder, lower back, outer elbow or lower leg, as these are not very painful places for tattooing. When choosing the right place for first tattoo, you need to understand that the skin tends to lose its former elasticity over time and may even sag. Together with sagging skin, the tattoo itself will also shift, so you need to take into account all these nuances of choosing a suitable place for tattooing.

⦁    It will be more unpleasant on the outer part of the thigh and shoulder blades;

⦁    As for the ribs, knees, neck and spine, it will hurt enough;

⦁    Duration of the session.

Each tattooist has his own rhythm of work. Speed does not mean professionalism. If one master makes a tattoo on his arm in a certain style quickly, the other will do it slowly but very well, although in the end the results will be the same.

#2 13-12-2023 07:51:54

VikiMorris
Nouveau membre

Re : Mens first tattoo ideas

I've always liked guys with tattoos) It looks very beautiful and immediately attracts my attention.

#3 13-12-2023 13:20:58

Nedion
Nouveau membre

Re : Mens first tattoo ideas

Hello! Each person is individual. You would never be able to simply guess at first glance which tattoo suits your friends. This is a joint work between the client and the tattoo artist. I usually recommend viewing Tattoo Ideas For Men  - https://glaminati.com/tattoo-ideas-for-men/ If something resonates in your soul, then you can move on and look for your ideal sketch

Pied de page des forums