Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 30-08-2023 08:25:58

VikiMorris
Nouveau membre

Relocation and renovation

Soon, for the first time, I will face the fact that I will have to choose a new house. We have already paid off the mortgage on the old house and are ready for new changes. I want to ask those who have more experience in this. What is worth paying attention to?

#2 30-08-2023 09:39:32

BenLee
Nouveau membre

Re : Relocation and renovation

Check everything! I move frequently so my experience is based on renting houses but this is not much different from your request. My advantage is that I can claim a discount or payment for repairs in case of a critical situation with the house. And the purchase is your responsibility. Take an experienced builder with you and check everything from the roof to the basement.

#3 30-08-2023 10:59:31

Nedion
Nouveau membre

Re : Relocation and renovation

Yes, I agree with all of the above. Do you know what struck me when I started checking out my new house (rental)? I realized that if you move the cabinets in the basement, you will see a damp wall. I just didn't expect it. I usually store a lot of stuff in the basement. Moisture could kill good tools and clothes. I preferred to deal with wet basement toronto - https://www.draincom.ca/wet-basement-repair-toronto/ Yes, this solved my problem. Now I tend to carefully check all the important components of my house before it becomes a disaster.

Pied de page des forums