Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 25-08-2023 04:39:03

hippoo
Nouveau membre

Great success, but why does Minecraft still not have part 2?

Since its launch, Minecraft has become one of the most popular games of all time. However, under the "domination" of Microsoft, many gamers still do not understand why Minecraft Part 2 has not been released yet.
Microsoft just recently acquired Mojang.
Few people know that the "primitive" version of Minecraft was launched in 2009 by Swedish developer Markus 'Notch' Persson with an alpha version on the TIGSource forum. Then Markus 'Notch' Persson found Mojang and co-produced Minecraft with them.
After 2 years, in 2011, Persson and Mojang released a complete version of Minecraft for PC, Mac, and Linux. After three years since its release, Minecraft has become one of the most popular games of all time, with 100 million players worldwide. However, in September 2014, Microsoft acquired Minecraft as well as Mojang for $2.5 billion. Although Microsoft has planned to expand and develop Minecraft for many other platforms, it has not yet spoken about Part 2 of Minecraft. However, if you look at the history of this company, this is understandable because it took 5 years after owning the 343 Industries studio for the first version of Halo to be released.
After five years of release, paper minecraft is still running quite well, and the attraction has not died out. By expanding the platform in 2014 and 2015, Microsoft made Minecraft one of the best-selling games of all time.
Not releasing Part 2 doesn't mean new content isn't produced.
Microsoft and Mojang are very active in researching and developing new content for Minecraft. They spent time and energy enhancing the experience of Part 1 instead of producing Part 2 for this game. More features are added, and new game modes and gameplay are updated periodically. That's why Minecraft does not need Part 2 but is always new in the hearts of gamers.

#2 23-09-2023 08:59:06

timeline
Nouveau membre

Re : Great success, but why does Minecraft still not have part 2?

I adore that you informed me about this article since I think it's amazing. That is exactly what I was hoping to discover, and I sincerely hope you will continue to share such excellent stuff in the years to come. run 3

Pied de page des forums