Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 24-08-2019 09:52:51

reo99
Nouveau membre

Can resetting your PC "by button" harm your hardware?

Hello everyone!

Quick and silly post here.

I recently built a new computer which I am really proud of. Unfortunately, after getting everything together I had a problem that made my windows have some difficulties with booting up (It froze at the login screen) and I had to restart "by a button" to make my system work properly.

Fortunately, after digging in bios, updating it and other drivers I managed to fix the problem, although now I have this strange, paranoic feeling that by resetting my pc I could break some hardware. Can someone ease the mind of a noob pc-builder? I'd hugely appreciate it. Also, I'd like to add that the system works perfectly now.
Thanks in advance!

#2 05-09-2019 08:39:15

kajal123
Nouveau membre

Re : Can resetting your PC "by button" harm your hardware?

#3 06-09-2019 07:11:15

katie
Nouveau membre

To activate office setup you need to visit www.office.com/setup where you can find what all you can do on office setup.

#4 06-09-2019 07:12:43

katie
Nouveau membre

office setup is the best software which is widely used in globe .It is a powerful service that helps you unleash your best ideas , get things done, and stay connected on the go.for more details visit: www.office.com/setup today.

#5 06-09-2019 07:18:21

katie
Nouveau membre

Introduce mcafee antivirus in your PC with high class experts and best tech group. Simply ring us and we are prepared to help you till the last moment of establishment - enter mcafee activation key code visit today.

#6 06-09-2019 07:20:25

katie
Nouveau membre

Antivirus is the need of PCs that makes them infection free and we are going to give you full help to get the best antivirus introduced in your PCs and PCs. Download norton antivirus bundle with us - install norton with key code for more details visit today.

#7 06-09-2019 07:23:49

katie
Nouveau membre

norton web security is generally utilized antivirus gives the least demanding to utilize and most intutive assurance for your PC and your mobiles .introduce it and disregard viruses,spyware,root-units, hackers.for more subtleties visit: www.norton.com/setup today.

#8 06-09-2019 07:25:31

katie
Nouveau membre

Mcafee is a standout amongst the best antivirus to ensure your computer,laptop and otherdevices fromvirus attacks.Mcafee program shield your PC from infection. in the event that you need to introduce mcafee in your pc, visit: www.mcafee.com/activate for complete establishment and initiation.

#9 06-09-2019 07:27:01

katie
Nouveau membre

It is a family of client software, server software and services through this you can create professsional looking documents , charts , calculations, reports, and presentation in high speed and accuracy.if you want to install it then visit: www.mcafee.com/activate today.

#10 06-09-2019 07:29:05

katie
Nouveau membre

Antivirus is the need of computers that makes them virus free and we are going to give you full support to get the best antivirus installed in your computers and laptops. Download norton antivirus package with us  - www.norton.com/setup today.

Pied de page des forums