Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 27-03-2023 06:01:59

Lavarda
Nouveau membre

What programming languages to study?

Programming requires knowledge of at least one programming language—a set of syntax and rules that computers can understand. There are hundreds of programming languages, each of which is unique in its purpose and capabilities. But some languages are easier to learn than others and are the best to start with as they are the fastest way to learn the basics of programming.

Listed below are some of the languages that are considered suitable for beginner programmers. I recommend learning only one language that suits your goals and then learning others if you feel like it. Don't be afraid to choose the wrong language. These languages share common concepts, so you can start with one and move on to another if needed.

HTML & CSS
Hypertext Markup Language, or HTML, is the backbone of the Internet—it is used to create the content of web pages. When you load a web page, you usually see an HTML document rendered by the browser.

If you're not sure if programming is your forte, HTML is the easiest language to learn. This is because HTML isn't technically a programming language - it doesn't execute scripts, and you can't write functional programs in it. However, HTML is everywhere on the web, so if you want to understand the web, you first need to understand HTML.

You may be less familiar with CSS. HTML determines what content appears on a web page, but does not affect how that content appears. This is where Cascading Style Sheets, or CSS, comes in. The CSS language handles the style of HTML - it sets characteristics such as colors, size, fonts, and even the layout of the entire page.

#2 27-03-2023 08:31:14

Martisha
Nouveau membre

Re : What programming languages to study?

To get a degree, I need to constantly think about good academic performance. But I'm completely stupid in matters of computer science and programming. So sometimes I turn to do my coding homework at codinghomeworkhelp.org and it allows me to keep my academic performance up to par. I think that many students of our college use such tricks and they carefully hide it.

Pied de page des forums