Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 12-03-2023 14:59:05

HellaHillz
Nouveau membre

Ditching the iphone for a flip phone tips?

Hi! I’ve been feeling for years that I want to get rid of my iPhone and I’m finally ready to take the plunge given my current one is starting to crap out and I refuse to buy a new one and continue this cycle of addiction. I’m really interested in getting a flip phone or something with limited internet capabilities (mostly just don’t want to be able to download social media apps) but I have some shortcomings I haven’t been able to resolve.

Google maps. I live in a city and typically know my way around ( I walk or transit everywhere) but using Google maps for bus connections, schedules, and real-time info like cancellations is super vital to me.

Spotify/streaming music. Huge on using Spotify to discover new music as well so don’t know if I can go back to the traditional downloading songs on an iPod.

I was born in 2000 my first phone was flip phones 2012-2014 but I really came of age with the iPhone along with my peers so I realize this will be somewhat difficult. ANY advice is appreciated smile

#2 13-03-2023 01:35:32

floodpleat
Nouveau membre

Re : Ditching the iphone for a flip phone tips?

iPhone geometry dash lite has always been my favorite phone brand. Really the information you share is very useful and valuable.

Pied de page des forums