Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 10-01-2023 10:11:33

kidcudi
Nouveau membre

Reccomendations for booking software....

Hello all! We have a vacation rental property and have been using a service that books the guests for us. They included so many other services however the only task they really do is take care of the reservations that are booked and list our property on Airbnb, Booking.com and VRBO....and of course the calender is never double booked. We actually are hands on owners and communicate with all of our guests. We are paying a hefty amount to use this service and they do little. I was hoping for some reccomendations of software that would be best to use for our bookings. This is all we really need. Doing it manually or ourselves leaves too much room for double booking issues so I know a decent program would take care of this problem and we could get rid of the expensive service. Any reccomendations for software for use on a desktop and mobile would be so appreciated. We only have one rental but it stays booked constantly. Thank you!

#2 10-01-2023 10:12:15

aaronmay
Nouveau membre

Re : Reccomendations for booking software....

kidcudi a écrit :

Hello all! We have a vacation rental property and have been using a service that books the guests for us. They included so many other services however the only task they really do is take care of the reservations that are booked and list our property on Airbnb, Booking.com and VRBO....and of course the calender is never double booked. We actually are hands on owners and communicate with all of our guests. We are paying a hefty amount to use this service and they do little. I was hoping for some reccomendations of software that would be best to use for our bookings. This is all we really need. Doing it manually or ourselves leaves too much room for double booking issues so I know a decent program would take care of this problem and we could get rid of the expensive service. Any reccomendations for software for use on a desktop and mobile would be so appreciated. We only have one rental but it stays booked constantly. Thank you!

You don’t need software. You just copy the calendar links from one site into the other.

#3 10-01-2023 13:34:35

Prowriterethan
Nouveau membre

Re : Reccomendations for booking software....

A phddissertationhelp is a very important piece of work. It is the culmination of years of study and research, and it represents your achievement as a scholar. It is also a very challenging document to write, and many students need help in completing it. There are a number of companies that offer PhD dissertation help. They can provide you with guidance and support throughout the process of writing your dissertation. They can also help you with editing and proofreading your work, to ensure that it is of the highest quality possible.

Pied de page des forums