Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 06-12-2022 09:12:52

Oliver222
Nouveau membre

A Manual To A Course In Wonders Workbook

These lines explain the metaphors used in the Course, as well as the levels of teaching. Since we believe we are in the world, Jesus teaches us from our level of experience. Having chosen to identify with the body, we think and act and “reason” like bodies, so the Course comes to us in a form we can understand, and uses numerous metaphors, poetic imagery, and symbols to speak to us of the Love we have denied and forgotten.

Again, the Course has to meet us where we are, and where we are is in a world that is very complex. But this is because our world has come from a very complex thought system, the thought system that dominates our minds. Therefore, if Jesus is going to be able to help us, the context of his teaching has to be this immense complexity of both our outer and inner worlds. That is what he means when he says, “This course remains within the ego framework, where it is needed” (C.in.3:1). Complexity is the name of the ego’s game, he tells us in the text (T-15.IV.6:2). His teachings must address this complexity in order to undo it.

Thus, when we start out with the Course, it can indeed appear to be hopelessly complex, but, again, that is because it is meeting us where we are. Its purpose, though, is to lead us out of that complexity to the “simplicity of salvation” (T.31.I), when we will all finally realize that “what is false is false, and what is true has never changed” (W.pII.10.1:1). That is the simple truth, hidden behind the vast complexity of both the ego thought system in our minds and the world that has come from it.

Anyone at all can benefit from A Course in Miracles. One does not have to be an intellectual to learn from it and use it as a spiritual path. Nonetheless, it is obvious that it is written on a high intellectual level with sophisticated metaphysical, theological, and psychological concepts integrated into the teaching throughout the three books. Much of it is written in blank verse. Thus, a reader/student who is not intellectually inclined and has no background in these areas might have difficulty understanding a great deal of the material. This does not mean, though, that such a person could not be helped by read­ing through it and doing the exercises in the workbook. If the person comes away from the Course being more kind, more loving, and reassured of God’s Love, and less angry, depressed, and fearful, then its purpose has been fulfilled. On the other hand, there have been many highly educated people who were not able relate to the Course at all. They will find another path more suitable to their needs and inclinations.

The Course says of itself that it is only one among many thousands of other forms of the universal course (M.1.4). It does not have to be for everyone. Some religions have claimed that theirs is the only true religion, the only way to be reconciled with God. A Course in Miracles is not among them. Rather, the clear implication throughout the Course is that all people will eventually find a path that will lead them to God. It does not have to be this one.

Finally, the structure and flow of the text can be likened more to a symphony with themes introduced, set aside, reintroduced, and developed than to the linear progression of ideas usually found in an aca­demic textbook, which systematically increase in complexity. This results in an interlocking matrix in which every part is integral and essential to the whole, while implicitly containing that whole within itself. Thus, the same material consistently recurs, both within the Course as a thought system as well as in the learning opportunities in our personal lives. The process of learning, therefore, resembles the ascent up a spiral staircase, with the reader led in a circular pattern, each revolution leading higher until the top of the spiral is reached, which opens unto God. The lovely rhythm of blank verse in much of the text enhances the impact of recurring themes.

#2 06-12-2022 11:09:32

Oliver222
Nouveau membre

Re : A Manual To A Course In Wonders Workbook

A Course in Miracles text, workbook, manual for teachers and lessons. Modern day program for healing the Mind, releasing judgement, learning trust. David Hoffmeister shares the Wisdom.    acim

#3 11-12-2022 13:18:15

xososo
Nouveau membre

Good to obtain visiting your page once more, it’s been years for me.    acim audio

#4 11-12-2022 13:57:53

xososo
Nouveau membre

I and also my friends were actually viewing the excellent secrets and techniques on your web blog and so before long I got a terrible feeling I had not expressed respect to the blog owner for those tips. Most of the people happened to be as a consequence thrilled to study all of them and have in effect in truth been taking pleasure in these things. Thanks for genuinely really helpful and also for having such useful subject matter millions of individuals are really wanting to discover. My honest apologies for not expressing appreciation to  sooner.    a course in miracles facebook

#5 26-12-2022 06:19:11

Jaccejor93
Nouveau membre

the public schools on our district can really give some good education to young kids. they have high standards,.    a course in miracles

#6 26-12-2022 06:36:59

Jaccejor93
Nouveau membre

girls usually love to hear celebrity gossips, they are always into it’    acim

#7 26-12-2022 07:09:56

Jaccejor93
Nouveau membre

girls usually love to hear celebrity gossips, they are always into it’    un curso de milagros

#8 03-01-2023 11:09:54

[email protected]
Nouveau membre

Document Information. Was’t things came to be details on seeking however if I just sought after Yahoo this page emerged liked working out looked versus eachother in addition to wanted at any rate many thanks.    acim

#9 05-01-2023 14:08:20

xososo
Nouveau membre

you should always be careful with recruitment agencies because some of them are just scammers;;    a course in miracles bookstore

#10 07-01-2023 13:03:39

Ross Rewer
Nouveau membre

My husband and I can without a doubt recommend this company https://www.homequote.io/blog/arched-windows  if you're looking for a designer for your home. We've already had repairs done to our home and to our daughter's apartment, even though we live in different states and are quite a distance apart. Nevertheless, the designers at this firm kept us informed of all the work and gave us advice on the repair budget, and we really liked their professional attitude. I would definitely recommend it.

Pied de page des forums