Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 21-11-2022 18:43:14

geekstation
Nouveau membre

Top 10 Online Shopping Sites In Malaysia: Lazada Shopee SPi EBay

1、Lazada.com.my

Lazada.com.my is a Malaysian online shopping site. The website sells a wide variety of mobile phones, tablets, home appliances, TVs, audio, and more.

2、11street

11street is Malaysia's newest one-stop online shopping mall. The website offers affordable and high-quality goods, including: fashion, electronics, home and lifestyle, sports and leisure, health and beauty, children and babies, groceries and services, and books.
3、Lelong.com.my

Lelong.com.my is a website in Malaysia that mainly sells electronic, mobile, fashion goods. The website sells all kinds of mobile phones, electronics, televisions, cameras, watches, books, fashion, sports, jewelry, cars, and other goods.
4. ZALORA MALAYSIA

ZALORA Malaysia is the best online fashion boutique shopping site in Malaysia. The website mainly sells shoes, bags, clothes and other products. The website also offers free shipping and a free 30-day return.
5、spimall

SPI Mall is a relatively new online 3C digital shopping mall and ecosystem in Malaysia, specializing in mobile phone tablet 3C digital products, and is one of the most popular online shopping and retail platforms in Southeast Asia.
6. Groupon Malaysia

Groupon Malaysia is the branch of Groupon, the world's largest group buying website, in Malaysia. Groupon is the fastest growing company in the world, launching Groupon Malaysia in 2011 for major Malaysian cities. Groupon Malaysia provides group buying information for leisure, entertainment, food and beverage, health, beauty, adventure activities and more.
7, Shopee Malaysia

Shopee Malaysia is a Malaysian online shopping marketplace where buying and selling can be completed in 30 seconds.
8. eBay Malaysia

eBay Malaysia (eBay Malaysia) is a branch of the world-famous online shopping website eBay in Malaysia. eBay Malaysia sells items like electronics, cars, fashion, collectibles, and more online, as well as offers coupons.
9, Qoo10 Malaysia

Qoo10 Malaysia is a leading shopping market for global fashion trends. Qoo10 Malaysia is a shopping paradise for users. The website offers the latest products, latest trends and best-selling products with high discounts from Singapore, Japan, Korea, USA and around the world.
10、Hermo

Hermo is a leading online beauty shop in Malaysia. Users can buy cosmetics, skin care products, toiletries and other products on the website.

#2 22-11-2022 13:05:16

pivoco
Nouveau membre

Re : Top 10 Online Shopping Sites In Malaysia: Lazada Shopee SPi EBay

A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post.    ดูหนังออนไลน์

#3 04-05-2023 09:35:57

fedada
Nouveau membre

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.    live score bola

#4 04-05-2023 09:36:00

fedada
Nouveau membre

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.    live score bola

Pied de page des forums