Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 29-04-2022 19:23:18

Ujeneynad
Nouveau membre

Those men who wear gold/silver chains do you wear them tucked or out?

I’m still new to wearing chains and I wear a 14k 3mm 22 inch yellow gold rope chain daily. I usually wear this chain tucked and hardly ever out. It’s usually only out if I have on a T-Shirt. I wear a lot of short sleeve button up shirts and polo shirts and I find wearing it out especially with these styles takes away from the outfit compared to how natural it looks with a T-Shirt.

I’m a dark skinned black guy and I love how well gold compliments my skin tone. I thought about getting my chain in white gold but it doesn’t blend as well. I enjoy experimenting with fashion and trying different styles but being new to wearing chains in general I don’t like to feel as if I’m being excessive.

#2 29-04-2022 21:11:01

Variamilo
Nouveau membre

Re : Those men who wear gold/silver chains do you wear them tucked or out?

A chain around the neck is perhaps the most common decoration for men after watches. If more courageous representatives of the strong half of humanity allow themselves to wear bracelets and earrings, then chains have long conquered even the most conservative men. But now diamond chains are popular. This is the trend of this season

Pied de page des forums