Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 22-03-2022 04:58:11

hogbalanced
Nouveau membre
Lieu : United States
Site Web

When listening to online radio, there are a lot of dropouts.

I just ran a speed test to see how fast I am. If I understand what the average safe values are correctly, the results aren't too bad: the test on Free (my ISP) yields 9.58 Mbit/s in Download and 868.6 kbit/s in Upload, which isn't too bad at all. The results of this (ADSL test) show that the download speed is 4954 Kbits/s and the upload speed is 792 Kbits/s.

However, I am experiencing a problem, which I am not sure is related to my internet connection: when I listen to France Culture with Real Player, there are breaks in the sound, as well as small random silences. It varies depending on the day; basketball legends sometimes it's every 2 minutes, sometimes every 10, and the interval is never consistent... and the cuts are short (around 2 to 10 seconds).

I've tried several times to uninstall Real Player and reinstall it from different sources, but nothing seems to work. I sent an email to Radio France informing them of the situation, but they did not respond...

Do you have a suggestion?

#2 22-03-2022 08:12:04

pivoco
Nouveau membre

Re : When listening to online radio, there are a lot of dropouts.

I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing.    꽁머니 사이트

#3 24-03-2022 04:39:11

Killersmile
Nouveau membre

Great site i love it keep posting more!   decking grand rapids mi

#4 24-03-2022 10:52:36

pivoco
Nouveau membre

I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading your article. But should remark on some general things, the website style is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the ton of tangible and attainable help.    ดูหนังออนไลน์

#5 05-04-2022 07:38:03

looneyhans
Nouveau membre

Awesome article i love it keep posting more!   hair extensions colorado springs

Pied de page des forums