Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 11-03-2022 08:17:41

williamhenry
Nouveau membre

What is Wordle?

This online puzzle game called Wordle has gone widespread in recent weeks because it's both fun and a simple method for individuals to show off their intelligence.

It's a win-win situation for me because I enjoy puzzle games and enjoy bragging about how smart I am. But what is Wordle? Do you know how to play? Because it's so enticing. Where are the rewards? Find out all you need to know about Wordle by reading on.

wordle game is a word-based visual dictionary.
Wordle, at its core, is a fairly straightforward game. A five-letter word is your goal, and you must guess it correctly in six attempts. The correctness of each of your guesses is shown by the placement of the corresponding letters in the goal word. And with that, I bid you farewell.

Wordle used to host the game, but since the New York Times purchased Wordle in early February, it is currently available on the NYT Games website. Wordle hasn't gotten any more difficult since the New York Times purchased it, according to some people.

It is currently free and ad-free, and can only be finished once each day. Say goodbye to three-hour Wordle sessions in the middle of your workday. One puzzle is completed each day, and everyone does so.

Every day at 7 p.m. ET, it starts over, and the wait is always excruciating. Squabble, the Star Wars-themed SWordle, or the fantastic Absurdle are all excellent Wordle equivalents that I can play while waiting. All previous Wordle games can now be played as many times as you desire. In order to find today's Wordle answer, you'll have to miss a game.

Though it's not perfect, Wordle isn't a panacea either. Here's why I'm on the verge of abandoning Wordle.
Social media sharing is a significant part of Wordle's success, but only in a way that doesn't ruin the surprise for those who haven't yet completed the puzzle. A grid of yellow and green squares shows the route you walked when you click the Share button, but the actual letters are hidden.

#2 23-03-2022 09:07:21

looneyhans
Nouveau membre

Re : What is Wordle?

I really loved it here but are there any recent updates? Thanks    https://breastaugmentationhuntingtonbeach.com

#3 24-03-2022 04:15:50

Killersmile
Nouveau membre

Great post i love it kee posting more!  bookkeeping services lexington

#4 05-04-2022 07:57:19

looneyhans
Nouveau membre

awesome post i love it keep posting more!  breast augmentation baton rouge

Pied de page des forums