Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 08-03-2022 07:11:54

GeorgeWilson
Nouveau membre

Music for sports

Do you have specific playlists for sports and other activities? For example, I like to play sports with dynamic and vibrant music.

#2 08-03-2022 11:51:29

KURTGURU99
Nouveau membre

Re : Music for sports

On the contrary, I like to play sports in silence and concentrate on my own body, muscles, and breathing.

#3 08-03-2022 11:59:35

Kokaloka
Nouveau membre

I also prefer doing sports in silence, especially I don't like to run to the music, because I very easily lose my breath. However, if you like to play sports with music, then it seems to me that you can easily find some video on YouTube with suitable music, and then convert it to audio using mp3juice . It's convenient and fast.

#4 17-06-2022 12:49:04

Ultimer
Nouveau membre

I need a cool playlist for work. Often music distracts me from my work and I can't concentrate, but I don't like working in silence at all.

#5 06-07-2022 07:47:18

Goldiclifton
Nouveau membre

Sports prediction is a hot topic these days, and for good reason. It's a fun way to pass the time and make some money at the same time! Please visit 안전놀이터 There are a few different types of sports prediction that you can try out. The most popular one is known as "odds-based prediction", which involves predicting how teams will perform based on their odds. You can also try out "win probability" or "moneyline prediction", which involve assigning a probability to each team winning or losing.

#6 06-07-2022 07:47:41

Goldiclifton
Nouveau membre

Sports prediction is a hot topic these days, and for good reason. It's a fun way to pass the time and make some money at the same time! Please visit 안전놀이터 There are a few different types of sports prediction that you can try out. The most popular one is known as "odds-based prediction", which involves predicting how teams will perform based on their odds. You can also try out "win probability" or "moneyline prediction", which involve assigning a probability to each team winning or losing.

#7 06-07-2022 07:47:57

Goldiclifton
Nouveau membre

#8 06-07-2022 07:48:12

Goldiclifton
Nouveau membre

#9 06-07-2022 07:49:24

Goldiclifton
Nouveau membre

The best-prepared athlete for Sports Illustrated is the one who knows how to keep himself healthy both mentally and physically  Please visit 안전놀이터 , so he can perform at his peak level every time out there on the field or court or track or trail or gym floor or wherever he happens to be working out at that moment in time!

#10 06-07-2022 07:50:40

Goldiclifton
Nouveau membre

The best-prepared athlete for Sports Illustrated is the one who knows how to keep himself healthy both mentally and physically  so he can perform at his peak level every time out there on the field or court or track or trail or gym floor or wherever he happens to be working out at that moment in time!

Pied de page des forums