Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 02-03-2022 12:29:27

GeorgeWilson
Nouveau membre

I need to collect customer info

Are there any services or programs that can help me collect my clients' info for my online store? Is it even legal to do that?

#2 02-03-2022 12:31:30

AleksShamles
Nouveau membre

Re : I need to collect customer info

It depends on what kind of info you're planning to collect. And why would you even do that if you have just an online store?

#3 02-03-2022 12:36:53

JackAldride
Nouveau membre

In some cases, it's pretty convenient to have the information about your clients in order to improve their experience of working with an online store. That's why many companies use the custom contact form and keep in touch with their clients to promote their new products or something like that, and I think it's necessary for every business to keep on track.

#4 03-03-2022 17:29:11

BastienLevom
Nouveau membre

There are so many ways to develop a product or something like that, but not everyone knows what tools is better to use. I also decided to look at data visualization agency. Thanks to this, I got a very good website and with its help I was able to increase the number of visitors. I'm glad I found a resource here and was able to learn about responsive web design testing and top IT tools.

#5 30-04-2022 20:04:47

kutur123
Nouveau membre

Increasing the viewer's list on your website is a very tough task. You have to work very hard for this. In the same way, finding excellent graphic designers is also not an easy task. I can help you with your search. You can visit Master Bundles for these graphic services.

Pied de page des forums