Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 10-02-2022 10:41:21

Lavarda
Nouveau membre

Cbd oils versus liquids?

Both have a common ingredient - CBD isolate. The other ingredients determine whether you administer them orally or through inhalation using a vape.

Until recently, obtaining quality CBD products has been limited to various oils (also called tinctures), crystals, waxes, and topicals. The oils are meant to be taken orally, in which case the oil acts solely as a carrier for the CBD isolate. Oils are not safe for the lungs to inhale, so they should only be injected under the tongue.

CBD liquids have a different base than carrier oil to use CBD in your vape. Just like propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin are used in regular e-liquids, they serve the same purpose in CBD e-liquids. Both drugs are safe to inhale but are not suitable for oral use.

#2 10-02-2022 11:30:38

ChioRio
Nouveau membre

Re : Cbd oils versus liquids?

This interesting comparison will be useful for those who cannot make a choice in favor of one or another cbd product. Thank you.

#3 10-02-2022 12:50:41

Martisha
Nouveau membre

Re : Cbd oils versus liquids?

If you are currently planning to buy a cbd vape, then I advise you to pay attention to the premium quality delta 8 cartridge. This product will give you an unforgettable feeling of relaxation. I usually use cbd vaping after a hard day at work and after a couple of minutes I just forget about the pressing issues. I advise everyone to try high-quality cbd vaping.

Pied de page des forums