Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 25-01-2022 04:54:46

Lavarda
Nouveau membre

Critical thinking in writing.

The thinking process of a modern person is closely connected with information: printed, audiovisual. The ability to think independently is made up of efforts, weighing evidence and arguments for and against.

Critical thinking allows processing, evaluating, analyzing and verifying this information. What it is?

Critical thinking is a judgment system that is used to analyze things and events with the formulation of reasonable conclusions and allows you to make reasonable assessments, interpretations, and apply the results to situations and problems (Dr. Peter A. Facione).

In a general sense, critical thinking means thinking at a higher level than subcritical thinking.

In pedagogy, along with critical thinking, attention is paid to creative, abstract-logical, associative, figurative, analytical thinking, and depending on the profile subject, the emphasis on one or another type of thinking can shift: abstractions underlie both the mathematical and the linguistic world , while for art criticism, cultural studies, etc., figurative and associative thinking will be of paramount importance.

#2 25-01-2022 07:58:17

ChioRio
Nouveau membre

Re : Critical thinking in writing.

When I was looking for an essay writer, the main argument for me was the presence of critical thinking in the author - this is important, since each essay should be individual, written in different styles of presentation. If everything is the same, the teacher will understand that I did not write it. Right here https://typemyessays.com/critical-thinking I found a cool guy who writes works to order, while observing all the conditions stipulated when ordering.

Pied de page des forums