Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 14-12-2021 06:36:56

Lavarda
Nouveau membre

What is a foot fetish?

You've probably at least heard the word "foot fetish", and you have an idea of what it is. But why can such a fetish appear in a person? How to introduce him into sex life? Is it safe? Let's look into it in more detail.

So, the owners of the foot fetish (it is also called podofmilia) are people who consider legs sexually attractive. They get sexual pleasure from interacting with their feet (kissing their feet, foot massage, some people like it when their genitals are stepped on with their feet or masturbate with their feet).

People with foot-footish may even consider them a necessary part of sexual life, and an orgasm without using legs in sexual contact or in fantasies either does not occur at all, or it is not bright enough and does not bring proper satisfaction. The preferences of people with a foot fetish can be completely different: someone prefers clean and well-groomed legs, someone prefers dirty and sweaty, someone likes big feet, someone elegant and petite. Actions with legs can also be different.

How can such a fetish appear?

There are a number of different scientific theories about the origin of foot fetish. It is well researched because it is one of the most common types of sexual fetishes: in one study of fetishes, scientists noticed that about half of the respondents believe that they have a foot fetish.

Theories:
Evolutionary theory: a person with a fetish subconsciously wants to pass on to offspring the desired trait, in this case beautiful, strong, slender legs that will help to quickly escape from the pursuer or catch up with prey. Although this theory is imperfect: but what about people who are attracted to legs and people of their own sex at the same time? Plus, now sex is most often not related to childbirth at all.

Scientific theory: Studies show that stimulation of the legs and genitals activates the same areas in the brain. Therefore, to experience excitement when someone caresses your legs, strokes your hips, knees, kisses and massages your feet is physiologically absolutely normal.

Social theory: fetishes are formed, depending on what is considered sexual in a particular society where an individual is formed. That is, if everyone around you thinks your legs are sexy— you will also consider them sexy. Just like in modern times: now the sexiest part of the female body is considered to be the breasts and buttocks. These parts of the body are exposed in an erotic light, it is customary to cover the chest, but at the same time emphasize its attractiveness.

However, there are African tribes who consider breasts to be an ordinary part of the body and do not hesitate to show it, and no one faints right on the street from unbearable excitement - because in such a society breasts are not sexualized and not fetishized. But there the legs are sexualized and fetishized, they are covered up, they are considered something forbidden and attractive. The same thing happened in China, you probably have heard about "lotus feet", and still in China, a large female breast is not particularly in high esteem, but miniature, elegant feet are considered seductive.

By the way, in European culture, breasts became attractive and sexy when they were associated with the image of the Virgin Mary in the Renaissance. Then gradually the image of the breast began to form as a symbol of femininity, fertility and the feminine principle.

Foot fetish and shoe fetish. Is there a difference?

As you understand, these are logically close concepts, and often people either confuse them or mix them up. However, these are different things. People with a shoe fetish find feet in shoes or just shoes, even without feet, sexually attractive. For example, people with such a fetish can masturbate with or on shoes, or ask their partner to wear shoes during sex, or put them on themselves. Men often have a fetish for shoes associated with a fetish for underwear, they consider a woman in erotic lace underwear, stockings and stiletto heels to be seductive. Or do they wear such an outfit themselves…

#2 14-12-2021 09:22:11

ChioRio
Nouveau membre

Re : What is a foot fetish?

Personally, foot fetish turns me on very much. I especially like women's feet in heels.

#3 14-12-2021 12:07:07

Martisha
Nouveau membre

In fact, I also heard about it from my good friend in London, because they have a goddess Nicole who will be glad to see you and give you a unique opportunity to try Foot fetish London. So maybe this is your chance to experience the pleasure of this entertainment. Although now many people are also looking for something unusual in sex.

#4 24-01-2022 07:35:01

moveva
Nouveau membre

The price mentioned in this blog post is about the way of pricing the single piece in the mechanized and the great one of the opportunity. The Singapore is the place that can assemble the great activities in the Fotografo di matrimonio a Lecce with the belonging and the write up of the other dimensions.

#5 08-04-2022 14:38:07

idasanka
Nouveau membre

thanks for sharing this with us! love it! <3

https://carwrapsbuffalony.com

#6 23-10-2022 14:49:42

seoexpert123
Nouveau membre

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!    açores cannabis

#7 24-10-2022 11:46:32

nnetteBeshears
Nouveau membre

I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing.    real raw news.com

#8 26-10-2022 13:43:24

seoexpert123
Nouveau membre

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.    sbobet88

#9 06-11-2022 12:51:56

seoexpert123
Nouveau membre

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.    uniswap

#10 07-11-2022 13:06:00

seoexpert123
Nouveau membre

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..    daftar slot caturwin

Pied de page des forums