Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 02-12-2021 18:06:15

[email protected]
Nouveau membre
Lieu : NYC

The best development companies

Hello everyone! I'd like to know if there is any top or list of the best development companies? I need something that is the best and most reliable.

#2 02-12-2021 18:48:08

VVomboKombo
Nouveau membre

Re : The best development companies

Why don't you just google it? I'm sure people have made such tops a long time ago, you just have to find them and choose what suits you.

#3 02-12-2021 19:35:43

Hauptbahnhof
Nouveau membre

I still think that tops aren't always good because it is difficult to understand by what principle they were created. I usually try to rely on the recommendations of friends and colleagues. So I was advised of a company that offers qa automation services which is exactly what is important to me. I'm glad that I received such advice from my friend, it was very useful to me.

#4 10-02-2022 07:47:05

AleksShamles
Nouveau membre

I agree that relying on reviews from people that you know and trust is better because people can write anything on the internet. I also managed to find a development company by asking my colleagues, and one of them recommended me a great one that actually cared about the product page design and the final product in general. It was really important for me, and when I saw the website, I understood that it was just what I needed.

Pied de page des forums